Monday 6 May 2013

This letter to apply for volunteer position at the Vancouver Children's Festival

Dear Diana,

I'm writing to apply for a volunteer position at Vancouver International Children's Festival.
My name is Yana Bobrova. I'm student ISS of BC Andrea's ELSA 4 class. I am definetely interested in working with children and I'd like to take advantage of this opportunity. I can work on  May 31st  from 9.30 to 11.30 a.m. and  I can do any job there. I can especially do face painting  for children. It appeals to me because I'm a professional artist. If you have any questions about my personality or my professional  skills, please contact me by phone or email.

I'm looking forward to working with you!

Sincerely,
Yana Bobrova
Tel. (604) 363-5836
ybobrova72@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment