Monday 27 May 2013

My son's birthday!!!!

Last Sunday we celebrated my son's birthday at the Stanley park. First of all we invited my son's friends with their parents. The day was expecting fantastic, warm and sunny. The place when we decided to celebrate was in the middle of Stanley park. This is meadow seemed like a green rug with bright sunshine in the blue sky and huge cedars around it. I love this meadow because it could to hide you from eyes anybody. We prepared a lot of entertainment  for everyone but especially for children. My husband and I bought many bubbles, sweat delicious and fruits. At the end of party Daniel blew out candles on his birthday cake and we all together sang song for him. Daniel was excited to get a lot of gifts and wishes. Every one of parents took a part to play with kids. There we spent almost all day, enjoy the weather and communicate to each other. Definitely, it was a delightful day when everybody had a fun. I believe that Daniel had a ball on this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment