Monday 27 May 2013

My own small garden

A long time I had a dream about my own garden. This weekend my husband and I realized this idea in the reality. Although our balcony usually is windy because it has a front view to the ocean. We decided to decorate our balcony with flowers and make our small garden. We went to a garden market in Steveston. There is the small market but it has a big variety of flowers and plants. I spent about an hour there enjoyed the wonderful smell that flying around me. We were able to choose several beautiful flowers and plants for us. We were absolutely satisfied. After all we had an unforgettable lunch with fresh seafood at the restaurant on the sea side. The next our stop was at the Home Depot store where we bought all supples for landing such as flower pots, soil and etc. After that we came back home and started to create our small garden. I'm very appreciate to my husband for the help because he made the most of the landing work. Now it seems amazing! It's inspiring me to rise and care of our garden in the future. I'm sure, we will have a delightful time there. It's so romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment