Wednesday 10 April 2013

The Rocky Mountains are gorgeous!

I had seen many places in Europe but I always had a dream about travelling to other continent on the world. Today, I'd like to tell you about my trip to the Rocky mountains. It was six years ago and it was my first time discovering West side in Canada. So, it was the Christmas time. My husband and I travelled to Rocky Mountains for 5 days. First of all, we rented a car and compered our travel tour. Only we started our way, we noticed how to delightful landscape around us. On our way to the mountains we saw many beautiful fields, rivers and mountains. Especially, it were rocks because it had compering a lot of shades and different colours as red, yellow, green and brown. It looked amazing. The waterfalls accompanied us during our way beside the road. The waterfalls were very high with crystal clean water. The same time, we met many animals that weren't scared to walk so close to the road. Every day was different. After two days we reached to the Rocky mountains. The sun was shining brightly but it was not hot. There were a lot of snow on the tops of the mountains. They were huge and cold. They looked absolutely fantastic. Sometime, some large white clouds hide the top of mountains. Then I thought, Rocky mountains are out of this world. Finally, we felt absolutely thrilled when we arrived home.

1 comment:

  1. Rocky mountain is very famous in beautiful scene
    It seem very nice went to by own car because you
    could stop everywhere enjoyed the scene.
    If chance, I also want drive by myself to.

    ReplyDelete